Foil Flowers Wall Décor DIY

Learn how to make pretty wall art using aluminum foil, foam board and jute rope.
Art work can be so expensive and sometimes difficult finding exactly what you want. Getting creative is always the best way to go when decorating!
Here's a picture tutorial on how I made the flowers using foam board, aluminum foil, jute rope, acrylic paint and a few more items.
I love, love, love the look and feel this gives the room! With pops of my favorite colors added to a stark white wall.
There's lots of light coming in from the windows and sliding door that adds to the awesome atmosphere this décor has created . . .especially complimenting the area rugs in place. This was super fun to make with beautiful results!

• Foam Board
  • Aluminum Foil

Cuddling Up At Home With A Bottle Of Wine? Then Try These Projects!
18 Beautiful Crafts For The 4th of July
20 Easy Projects To Help You Get Ready For Easter
3 Cute Step-by-Step Ideas For Unique Planters
17 Benches You Can Build This Summer
Easy DIY Ideas To Add Some FUN To Your Office Space
25 Fun Things You'll Want to DIY Before the Spring Arrives
Gail@Purple Hues and Me

• Melody
    Melody

Gail how did you affix them to the wall?

• Bink
      Bink

I have never heard of such a thing in the States.
  • Heather
    Heather

How do you paint foil so that it stays?

• Gail@Purple Hues and Me
      Gail@Purple Hues and Me

Actually I had no problem painting the foil and once it dried I painted on a coat of glossy varnish. It's been over two years now and I still have the flowers on my wall and continue to love the bold, colorful look and its' impactful statement.

• Kathy alfke
    Kathy alfke

I love it when someone uses bold colors and pops out their personality ( and walls, too)

• YetisMom
    YetisMom

Wow! Just wow! SO beautiful! I love this idea, and your wall looks amazing! Thank you for the photo tutorial, too! I think I know what I am going to try...