Jennifer Decorates
Jennifer Decorates
  • Murfreesboro, TN

DIY Industrial Style Furniture

I am going to be honest, I had a BLAST making this project. We have a "GUY" bonus room where these old tables are located. I decided it was time to give them a fun update. www.jenniferdecorates.com
I found some diamond plate sheets at the craft store, and I knew I had to figure out how to do a project with these!
You want to cut the diamond plate about 1/4" shorter than the drawer.  Then you need to chaulk around the edges.
You want to cut the diamond plate about 1/4" shorter than the drawer. Then you need to chaulk around the edges.
I used Martha Stewart multi-surface paints for this project.
You don't have to paint the diamond plate, but I can't leave well enough alone! ha
I see these tables at garages sales all the time!  I paid $10 for my two tables.  What a steal!
I see these tables at garages sales all the time! I paid $10 for my two tables. What a steal!
Jennifer Decorates