What types of posts are your favorites on Hometalk?

I do a lot of different posts, mainly crafts and simple builds. I just stuck my toe into doing a bedroom makeover and it was fun to pull together my daughter's room on a budget. She got the bedding exactly a year ago but it had lost its charm to her. So, I got a statement pillowcase from OhSusannah.com and a $10 pillow cover from Target and it feels like a new room. I also used some wood crates to make a nightstand.  What type of posts are your favorites? I am looking for ideas for more tutorials and just wondered what people love to see. Decorating? Crafts? Woodworking? Organizing? Ikea hacks?
e what types of posts are your favorites on hometalk
That pillowcase makes me smile every time I see it. It just looks so happy where ever it is. ** I know I need to iron it more but I had rusty water come out of my iron (I think one of my kids put faucet/well water in it instead of distilled water.) The pillow was covered in rusty water spots. I went to the sink and ran water over it and like magic, the spots washed away. I was rather traumatized by the event and I am having trouble trusting my iron on this beautiful pillowcase now.**
I took it to Target. It was happy there.
My daughter's bed before the 2 new pillows.
I just love wood crates! ❤️
  • Halyna McEvoy Halyna McEvoy on Jul 30, 2017
    Cute pillow...makes you smile. As far as ideas for tutorials I always enjoy reading about and viewing photos of how people repurpose things for their home or create craft related projects from everyday items that don't cost a lot of money. I find that information useful and can always tweak it for my budget ( non-existent LOL) and other constraints. Looking forward to your new tutorials.

• Stacy Davis Stacy Davis on Jul 30, 2017
      Exactly the feedback that I was looking for. Thanks for commenting and I love repurposing posts, too. And goodness knows I have plenty of items to repurpose. Have a great week!

Fantastic!

• Sharon Susa Courchesne Sharon Susa Courchesne on Aug 16, 2017
    I love it! So cute! I actually like posts like yours the best, with pictures of their make-over's or things they've created. I find people's pictures very inspiring!
    P.S. I feel your pain with the iron, same things has happened to me!

• Stacy Davis Stacy Davis on Aug 18, 2017
      Thank you!!! I look at my posts and feel that sometimes they are a little bit of everything.  Course, I kind of love it all out there... paint stuff, decor, Ikea, craft... Have a great weekend! I am so glad that you commented!