Get an Amazingly Clean Shower Curtain Liner Using Infused Oils

1 Material
$15

Clean your shower curtain liner with Infused Orange Oil cleaning spray
I have a beautiful bathroom! We had a flood a few years back and I was blessed with brand new everything! Heated new tile floors, a giant soaker bath, a new vanity with dimmer lights!! It is truly my getaway/spa!
My deep dark hidden secret is the nasty shower curtain liner that gets replaced yearly! This is so disgusting !!! It's kind of a heavy duty plastic which doesn't come clean in the washing machine. I am so embarrassed to share this and pray to GOD I am not the only one!
I have some homemade Infused Orange cleaner that I use religiously and decided to clean off that grime! Next I gathered my supplies and went to work! I picked up this little handy dandy micro fiber scrubby with a handle from the dollar store! It works like a charm!

I stepped into the bathtub and scrubbed and sprayed and rinsed until that gross, slimy yellow goo was removed! What a wonderful feeling to finally get that dreaded job done! I don't know but if you're like me, I procrastinate those miserable jobs until I just can't stand it anymore!!
I am so happy with my results! My gorgeous bathroom is clean, I have no more dark, smelly secrets, and it smells so orangey fresh!! Please like my Facebook page for Infused Oils and feel free to view my store! Also you can find the recipe for Infused Orange Oil on Hometalk under my saved items!

To see more: https://facebook.com/commerce/products/1556571651074199

• Becky Miller

I love that lacy shower curtain! Where did you find it?

• Dianne Curtis

This is to clarify...do you make the infused oils or do you buy the oils and then add it to water or whatever else?

• Shi33885981

How do I make orange oil

• Jill Ron Pike

I don't know about making the infused oils, but making orange cleaner is pretty simple, and has plenty of the orange scent. Take 2 oranges, peel them, placing the peels in a glass jar. Cover the peels completely with white vinegar. Let sit in fridge for at least 5 days to allow the oils from the orange peels to infuse the vinegar--up to 2 weeks if you want it really strong. Then use as you would spray cleaner. If you sprinkle baking soda in your oven before spraying, it makes a great oven cleaner. I saved this from an original post by Shawna Bailey, Hometalker in West Orange, New Jersey. Hope it helps!

• Pagirl

Buy a Hotel style liner. It is microfiber material and as long as you close the curtain after showering it will naturally drain in the tub or shower base. No mold, no smell.

• Richmondborn

I wash my shower curtain and liner with some bath towels about every 2 months. The towels help with the washing process of getting off grime from the liner. I don't see why it would be so difficult. I've had my liners for years, no problem