Rustic Wood Storage Crate DIY

$20

Want to add a bit of rustic charm and organization to your home? All you need is this simple to create wood storage crate DIY!

I have been kicking myself for not picking up a wooden milk crate at a recent garage sale when I saw it. At the time, I had Hunter with me and I was already lugging home a large chalkboard I had purchased. I mulled over going back for the crate a little too long. When I went back for it, the yard sale was already packed up for the day. Total bummer!
I am always looking for new ways to organize my house. I love using rustic wire baskets and wooden crates for storage. Even though I missed out on that crate at the yard sale, I found some on sale at the craft store recently. I wasn’t missing out again, so I picked one up to make into storage that was not only practical, but also looked great when kept out in the open!
I wanted to work a chalkboard element into my crate, so I purchased a chalkboard plaque, as well. The plaque I found had a burlap background making it perfect for the rustic look I was going for!
For exact steps on completing this project visit us at Hello Nature in the link below!

• Wood Crate
  • Ebony Wood Stain
  • Small Chalkboard Plaque

Ashley Griffith

1 comment