Dining Room Updates

Since moving into our home a few years ago our dining room has seen many changes. Most recently I moved around some accessories a piece of furniture and added a new buffet, mirror and a pair of lamps. I shopped consignment stores and sales to update the room without breaking the bank. With these few simple changes and budget friendly additions the room now feels more complete and cozy. Hope you will stop by my blog for all the details, more pictures and full source list.
big changes on a small budget dining room makeover, dining room ideas, home decor
Consignment Store Buffet/Console $450 and Mirror $50, Ballard Design Buffet Lamps/Shades $170 for the pair.
Before
Before
After
After
Before
Before
After
After

The Endearing Home

• Mon27774191

Does these ladder back chairs come In Yellow or Wedgewood Blue (need two with arms)?
  • Donna Leonard

Where did you get the table and chairs from? Love it!
  • Pat Whitehead

Where did you get your dining room set, it along with the hutch are exactly the style we are looking for!

• Jtb1191933

I love this dining set! This is exactly what I've been looking for. Hope I can find a set similar! Also, love your decorating style!

• Heidi Lynn Larsen

I would also love to know the name of the paint color :) , it's the same color as the your coastal inspired living room right ?

• Heidi Lynn Larsen

Awesome , thank you !! My family is stationed far from our NC home and you've inspired me to do a coastal inspired living room , I think it will help when I feel home sick . Your home is beautiful , and Cary isn't too far from where I grew up lol !