Need ideas for inside fireplace

+5
  • Sharon Sharon on Aug 04, 2017
    Do you mean a non-working fireplace? Some add a log rack and some nice white birch logs stacked. Some add a multiple candle rack with white candles especially the luminaires you can turn on. I have seen some make a fireplace screen from plywood and decorative paint it, this real popular in country styles.
  • Elizabeth Dion Elizabeth Dion on Aug 04, 2017
    Do you already have the fireplace or are you wanting to put one in?
  • Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Aug 04, 2017
    Nice Vase or Jug of Flowers/Foliage with the seasons (Fresh or Artificial)or Mix.
    Large Ornament -Electric Fire of Logs or Coals - A Display of Photo 's -Painting - Mirror etc.............
  • Fiddledd224 Fiddledd224 on Aug 04, 2017
    Use large pillar candles in different heights. Looks great when lit!
  • Jacquelyne May Jacquelyne May on Aug 05, 2017
    I used a big piece of driftwood I found on the beach along with a fire place candleholder and an arrangement of shells. You can buy very cool summer things at HomeGoods in the Spring.
    Air plant stuck in one of the shells I also found at the beach.
    Could be less cluttered, but this is a quick fix that I move around whenever it needs cleaning or I just want to change the look.
  • Maynard Maynard on Aug 05, 2017
    Assuming you never plan to use it as a fireplace, fill it with pillar candles of various heights. Tall ones to the back, etc.
  • Gidget Gidget on Aug 05, 2017
    Mirror the inside walls, then you can put candles, etc. in the center. Mine looks gorgeous.
  • Juliann Johnson Juliann Johnson on Aug 07, 2017
    I put a basket and a quilt inside mine and my cats sleep there at times.
    Of course, you need to have cats......