Laundry Room Remodel

So we purchased a home again yay! We are very grateful and blessed to be homeowners again. We have been remodeling bit by bit since July. Whew...I am getting too old for this...oh who am I kidding, I'll be remodeling until I'm 90, lol!
So this is my cute little laundry room all fixed up. Let's face it, laundry is tedious and monotonous...and truth be told, one of my least favorite chores. So that's why I add elegance and whimsy to my laundry area, to make it a little more uplifting, along with organized (it makes laundry go faster I promise)! So without further adieu...drum roll please...here it is! See my blog post for details.
BEFORE: Oak modern cabinets.
BEFORE: Oak modern cabinets.
BEFORE: White & beige vinyl floor in Laundry Room. Was a chore to remove the underlayment, good thing I had a cute helper ;D
I painted the cabinets using Maison Blanche Wrought Iron Vintage Furniture Paint. I used three coats of paint &  topped it with Min-Wax poly-Acrylic Satin Finish Clear Coat. I used 3 coats of the poly. I used a fun modern floral print in grays, black, white & silver for the back of cabinet, the shelves & the cabinet door panels, to add a touch of whimsy.
I painted the cabinets using Maison Blanche Wrought Iron Vintage Furniture Paint. I used three coats of paint & topped it with Min-Wax poly-Acrylic Satin Finish Clear Coat. I used 3 coats of the poly. I used a fun modern floral print in grays, black, white & silver for the back of cabinet, the shelves & the cabinet door panels, to add a touch of whimsy.
We replaced the old polished brass hardware with new satin nickel hardware on the doors.
See link in my blogpost for where I purchased these doorhandles.
New satin nickel knobs on cabinets.
New satin nickel knobs on cabinets.
I used rub-n-buff by Amaco (as seen in my blog pst here: http://hervintajesoul.blogspot.com/2013/11/rub-n-buff-projects.html ) to redo the fleur de lis paper towel holder.
Even found cute accessories in black and white @Homegoods (even cute rag/towels).
Did I mention #Ilovebeingorganized ?? Kept the doors off of this side for #easyaccess.
I am a huge fan of #personalization or #customizing items. I added my Great Grandmother's iron for a #vintagetouch .
Vintage replica sign...but seriously...I think I may start charging to do my family's laundry... #shouldI
We added wood laminate floors in french brown. Hook for my husbands lunch pail and boot tray for his work boots.
Hemmed these velvet curtain panels for the "Hobbit Closet." Will be adding shelves down the road to make it more #functional

π•­π–—π–”π–ˆπ–†π–“π–™π–Š π•°π–‘π–Šπ–Œπ–†π–“π–ˆπ–Š

4Β ofΒ 70 comments