DIY IKEA Kitchen - White and Gray

We tackled our disastrous kitchen ourselves when we first moved in. It was a lot of work but the results were worth it. This isn't a large kitchen by any means but I like to think it is still stylish for the space. White cabinets, gray quartz counters, white subway tiled all pulled together with dark hardwood floors. Kitchen remodels are intimidating but can be done.
diy ikea kitchen white and gray, diy, home improvement, kitchen design, IKEA cabinets gray quartz counters white subway title dark hardwoods For a complete kitchen gut job this was made it easier on the budget
IKEA cabinets, gray quartz counters, white subway title, dark hardwoods. For a complete kitchen gut job, this was made it easier on the budget.
diy ikea kitchen white and gray, diy, home improvement, kitchen design, Not everyone can have a huge kitchen with all the bells and whistles It is a small space but the small touches make a huge difference
Not everyone can have a huge kitchen with all the bells and whistles. It is a small space but the small touches make a huge difference.
diy ikea kitchen white and gray, diy, home improvement, kitchen design, This is what our demolition looked like It is actually better than the before picture I m actually quite serious
This is what our demolition looked like. It is actually better than the before picture. I'm actually quite serious.
diy ikea kitchen white and gray, diy, home improvement, kitchen design, A view from the kitchen overlooking the bar and dining room Token shot of one of my mutts
A view from the kitchen overlooking the bar and dining room. Token shot of one of my mutts.
Anna [DirectionsNotIncluded]