How To Make Decorated Clay Pots for Spring

I’m ready for Spring, so I decided to decorate some clay pots with paint and chalkboard stickers. Fresh herbs in my windowsill makes me happy. See how to make your own http://www.brightboldbeautiful.com/2014/02/11/decorated-clay-pots/Fever
Get ready for Spring and decorate your own clay pots with paint and chalkboard stickers.
What you need: Clay pots. I used 6″ clay pots. Martha Stewart Crafts Gesso – white Martha Stewart Crafts Acrylic Craft Paint – Beetle Black Martha Stewart Crafts Satin Finish Chalkboard Stickers Chalk marker – I used Craft Smart broad tip – white
Using a dry paintbrush, lightly brush white gesso around the outside of the pot, below the rim. Brush lightly and add layers, letting each layer dry in between.
2. Repeat the same technique for the rim of the pot using Beetle Black Paint. 3. Seal with Martha Stewart Crafts Satin Finish.
Using your marker, write your herb tags and attach your stickers to your pots.

20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
14 DIY Must-Haves For All Camping Trips
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
17 Benches You Can Build This Summer
Laura Trevey