How do i get grass stains out of white baseball pants?

+7
tried laundry spray.didn'work

• Bobbie Bobbie on Aug 07, 2017
    this site has several ideas that might work

https://www.thespruce.com › ... › Cleaning & Organizing › Laundry › Cleaning Fabrics

• Have you trieda vinegar soak yet? Give that a try. People in this link have far better ideas . . .

• Liz Toone Liz Toone on Aug 07, 2017
    Oxyclean is my go to for tough stains. Make a paste of Oxyclean and water And rub the mixture on the stain. Let the garment soak over night in warm water. Then was in your machine in hot water. Hang to dry. If the stain didn't come out, repeat the process. Good luck!
  • Ssdlbrew Ssdlbrew on Aug 07, 2017
    When my Boys played ball I used maximo soap. Scrub a little dishsoap on stain rub the maximo bar on top of that, worked great!
  • Susan Mays Susan Mays on Aug 07, 2017
    saturate with 50%/50% mix of white vinegar and warm water, let sit 5 min; apply laundry detergent with bleach and gently massage with soft brush several minutes, let sit 15 minutes, rinse; if stain isn't vanished, repeat
  • Kathy Skarman Kathy Skarman on Aug 07, 2017
    Use your liquid dish washer soap directly on the stains. I used cascade on my sons pants with success on both grass and red clay stains.
  • Cindy Cindy on Aug 07, 2017
    I recommend making a paste with Baking Soda (6 - 8 Tablespoons) with 1/2 cup warm water. Apply the paste to the stains and let it set for a half hour. Then scrub with an old toothbrush. Toss it in the washer but don't put it in the drier if the stain persists. Apply more paste and repeat. That should do it for you. Hope this helps you. Good luck.
  • Karen Krysowaty Karen Krysowaty on Aug 08, 2017
    when my boys were young and I had a mess of baseball pants to keep white I used liquid automatic dishwashing detergent. Just treat the area and scrub in before washing. Thank goodness don't have to worry about that anymore. Also why are they always white?
  • Elizabeth Dion Elizabeth Dion on Aug 17, 2017
    Protein removes grass stains; try milk