Community: What is keeping YOU from posting?

+12
Do you have a project you want to do, but you keep putting it off? Or have you done a DIY project that you have photos of the whole thing? Now is the time for you to share your work. You write an article at least 200 words long. You need 4-6 photos showing a before pic or a supplies pic, two or more during the process pics, and a good pic showing what your project looks like after. Proofread carefully, use the best pictures you can, add a short video and website if you have them. You don't have to be a professional, but you have to be open to honest comments. Come on. Now's the time!

q community what is keeping you from posting
My mother-in-law's latest project. At age 100 she created this painted wall with a little fence and flowers. She had help from two great grandchildren.
  • Wendy Wendy on Aug 10, 2017
    Jewell, you rock! Your posts are fabulous and I am so thrilled to see you encouraging others! Keep up the amazing inspiration!
  • Liz Toone Liz Toone on Aug 10, 2017
    Wow! 100 years old and still actively doing crafts! That's impressive!
    • Jewellmartin Jewellmartin on Aug 10, 2017
      Mamie has been my spiritual and creative model for almost 50 years. She has slowed down physically but her mind keeps spinning out ideas. 😇
  • This is fantastic! Great share! 💖
  • B. Enne B. Enne on Aug 10, 2017
    Heartfelt and fun!
  • Sunny C Sunny C on Aug 10, 2017
    Hello Jewell; Your Mother-in-law is one talented Lady!!!
    That is very Beautiful and I Love how colorful that it is!!!
    It goes to prove my point, that anyone can successful do anything, if they set their mind to it!!!
    On all of my many project's......and work that I perform.
    Hanging my head.
    I honestly forget to take pictures, as I am so busy with what I am working on!!!
    I am trying to get better at this. I have some pictures, but they are rather large ones of yards. And many homes that I have worked on.
    I will have to go through some pictures, and decide what to post!!!!
    Thank-You for posting this. Please tell Mom that she Rules!!! Take Care!
    Thank you so very much. Mamie doesn't even want a cell phone, much less a computer. But she asks all her relatives who visit to look things up for her. She is so cool. 😇
  • Liz Toone Liz Toone on Aug 11, 2017
    That's simply wonderful.
  • Lisa Cain Lisa Cain on Aug 27, 2017
    Awesome Sauce!!!
  • Jennifer Jennifer on Aug 27, 2017
    If we could only use the other 85% of our brains, think of the possibilities then! Hopefully she will be like the pink bunny that just keeps going and going and going!!