What's the easiest way to keep your tile grout clean?

+15
Now that I have a tiled shower I want to keep the grout looking clean and new. What's the easiest way to do that?
q what s the easiest way to keep your tile grout clean
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Aug 11, 2017
    I use a daily shower spray and Mr. Clean Magic eraser
  • Michelle McCaughtry Michelle McCaughtry on Aug 11, 2017
    Thanks - !
  • Gary B Gary B on Aug 11, 2017
    Use a grout sealer first, unless the installer tells you that it's not needed, then clean it every time it's used
    • Wan Wan on Aug 12, 2017
      Did you put the sealer on first before using the shower? I have a newly installed shower wall and I am not sure when to seal the grout@
  • Janet Panos Janet Panos on Aug 11, 2017
    Another great product that I use is called Scrubbing Bubbles. The bubbles do the work for you. Apply as needed, but good advice is to keep a cloth handy in the shower to just wipe down the shower walls and door after each use -- keeps mold and mildew at bay!

• Suzette Suzette on Aug 11, 2017
    Hi Michelle, I use a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser made for the bathroom! Just before I get out of the shower, I wipe it down! It works great! It also helps to keep the shower door open for a while to let it dry. :)
  • Cyndi Fairburn Cyndi Fairburn on Aug 11, 2017
    Oxi-clean!

• Susan K Mullins Susan K Mullins on Aug 11, 2017
    Wipe the shower dry after use, leave the door open until completely dry. Clean once a week with Scubbing Bubbles.
  • Sylvia Parke Sylvia Parke on Aug 11, 2017
    Use a cleaner with bleach or a bleach pen for quick touch ups.
  • Jodi Campbell Jodi Campbell on Aug 11, 2017
    After I clean my tile, I spray furniture polish on the tile. It makes the tile look like new and helps protect the grout.
  • CAllen CAllen on Aug 11, 2017
    I use toilet bowl cleaner, works very good. One suggestions is to work in small sections. Apply on the grout lines, let set for a few minutes and wipe off. If you can, avoid the blue kind but if not just don't leave it on that long. But it works well.
  • Gary B Gary B on Aug 12, 2017
    72 hours after installation is kind of the minimum
  • Linette Smith Arnold Linette Smith Arnold on Aug 17, 2017
    Shower at the neighbors ;o)
  • Michelle McCaughtry Michelle McCaughtry on Aug 22, 2017
    Our contractor just re-did our shower floor, grouted, sealed and now we have to wait 7 days to use the shower to make sure the sealer is fully set.
  • Linda Linda on Feb 25, 2020

Make a paste of baking soda and peroxide then apply it to your grout with a toothbrush. Let it sit a little and then remove with a clean cloth.

• Michael Michael on Apr 01, 2020

https://www.hometalk.com/7669955/how-to-clean-tile-grout-without-chemicals

This was one of the easiest ways I found when looking for methods to get my grout clean. I had to cover a lot of places and I didn't wanna spend a lot of times brushing up the grout. This saved me a lot of time and made my tile and grout quite clean. Hope you give it a try.