The Cofran Home
The Cofran Home
  • Chicago, IL

DIY Baby Girl Shower and a Free Printable!

$100

I feel so fortunate to live in a neighborhood full of strong, beautiful women and I’m so blessed to call them my friends! One of our neighbors is expecting a baby girl in a few short weeks. She already has a 2 year old boy, so we wanted to throw her a surprise “Sprinkle” to make sure she has some girly stuff for when the little lady comes!
diy baby shower
We hosted the shower all outdoors.Here’s what the back patio normally looks like:
diy baby shower
And here’s what we did with it:
diy baby shower
diy baby shower
Such a change, right?!
diy baby shower
I did the chalkboard letters using chalk markers and this tutorial I showed you a while back on “How to do Chalkboard Lettering” (if you have no artistic ability, that post is a must read!).
diy baby shower
I made the “Balloon Arch” using helium filled balloons, a long ribbon and Balloon Clips.  I took the end of each balloon (where the knot is tied) and clipped it on the the ribbon using the Balloon Clips.  I clipped the balloons all fairly close together, and weighted down the two ends of the ribbon using Balloon Weights.  So simple and makes a great backdrop on a table!
diy baby shower
I made floral crowns for the mom-to-be and all the guests and wanted a sign to display them. Ultimately, I decided to make my own and had it say:   “Little Girls Are Life’s Little Flowers, Grab A Crown And Enjoy the Shower”.  I’ve made it a free printable for you to use, too!  Just click below, print, and put in an 8×10 frame!>>> CLICK HERE FOR THE FLORAL CROWN FREE PRINTABLE  
diy baby shower
For details on how I made the floral crowns and more pictures and inspiration from the baby shower, be sure to click the link below!

The Cofran Home