DIY Baby Girl Shower and a Free Printable!

$100

I feel so fortunate to live in a neighborhood full of strong, beautiful women and I’m so blessed to call them my friends! One of our neighbors is expecting a baby girl in a few short weeks. She already has a 2 year old boy, so we wanted to throw her a surprise “Sprinkle” to make sure she has some girly stuff for when the little lady comes!
We hosted the shower all outdoors.Here’s what the back patio normally looks like:
And here’s what we did with it:
Such a change, right?!
I did the chalkboard letters using chalk markers and this tutorial I showed you a while back on “How to do Chalkboard Lettering” (if you have no artistic ability, that post is a must read!).
I made the “Balloon Arch” using helium filled balloons, a long ribbon and Balloon Clips.  I took the end of each balloon (where the knot is tied) and clipped it on the the ribbon using the Balloon Clips.  I clipped the balloons all fairly close together, and weighted down the two ends of the ribbon using Balloon Weights.  So simple and makes a great backdrop on a table!
I made floral crowns for the mom-to-be and all the guests and wanted a sign to display them. Ultimately, I decided to make my own and had it say:   “Little Girls Are Life’s Little Flowers, Grab A Crown And Enjoy the Shower”.  I’ve made it a free printable for you to use, too!  Just click below, print, and put in an 8×10 frame!>>> CLICK HERE FOR THE FLORAL CROWN FREE PRINTABLE  
For details on how I made the floral crowns and more pictures and inspiration from the baby shower, be sure to click the link below!

The Cofran Home