How to Hide the TV Wires

I'm a little but neurotic about wires. I hate seeing them all tangled up on the floor around the furniture. Between the TV, cable box, DVD player and Wii...we have a LOT of cables around our media cabinet.
I used a simple method to keep them from being too visible from the front and sides of the cabinet. I used a combo of Command hooks, hot glue, and electrical tape. It still looks like a mess behind the
how to hide the tv wires, cleaning tips, electrical
Rachel

• Anna Ibarra

Thanks all good ideas. I like this, it's easy and you most likely have all those items in your home as it is.

• Carmela Taglialavore

Check out http://www.glu-stix.com for super holding hot glue sticks. I use them when I create my seashell designs. Tuff glue sticks! When it comes to wires all I can say is 'grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" and thanks for the tips on controlling those necessary buggers. I also label the wires (especially the computer wires for my desk top). Much easier to take care of problems that may arise.