Color choices for a living room?

+4
  • C. D. Scallan C. D. Scallan on Aug 14, 2017
    Your question cut off .
  • can you elaborate? not sure what you are asking?
  • Bobbie Bobbie on Aug 14, 2017
    I would go to nearest paint store and pick up lots of paint samples in your favorite colors and take the home, and tape to your wall wjere the sun hightstart to eliminate them according to how the light affects them and how well they match your present décor... You will in no time find one or two that really stand out.
  • Melanie Czoka Melanie Czoka on Aug 14, 2017
    Try using a light colored paint that's a neutral color, so that you can easily change things like pillows to add different colors
  • Robyn Garner Robyn Garner on Aug 14, 2017
    If you are not trying to tie the color into another room or existing furniture, I would begin by choosing 1 color I love and then work from there. If using a dark color, only paint 1 wall as an accent.
  • Brenda Brenda on Aug 14, 2017
    I agree with Melanie.
  • Barb Barb on Aug 14, 2017
    You can choose the color by looking at all your accent things like a oriental rug, throw pillows and here's a perfect example of this picture below, I hope this was helpful