How do I make dollar Store stepping stones?

+4
Some nice lady made some outdoor decorations using stepping stones and the basket paper plate holders. She sprayed the baskets and then glued the stones to them and hung them on the trees or fence. I cannot find the step by step instructions. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

• G.G. Mia G.G. Mia on Aug 14, 2017
    That's a great use for those stones. I was disappointed when the ones I put in my garden all disinigrated (sp?) and broke.
  • Susan K Mullins Susan K Mullins on Aug 14, 2017
    The stones from The Dollar Tree do not last long.
  • KattywhampusLOL KattywhampusLOL on Aug 14, 2017
    Hello Wilma :) I sure do hope this is the thing you are talking about. I never heard of hanging a stepping stone on a fence or a tree and couldn't imagine how that could securely and safely be done --- now I know, so thank you for asking the question! LOL I love to learn something new every day, and now I have thanks to you ;) Have fun, and make your world beautiful :)
    oh! the link! don't want to keep it all to myself! LOL -- here it is LOL >>>
    • See 1 previous
    • KattywhampusLOL KattywhampusLOL on Aug 15, 2017
      then I wonder if THIS is the one you were wanting?
      http://www.hometalk.com/18456412/diy-garden-decor?expand_all_questions=1
  • Hillela G. Hillela G. on Aug 15, 2017
    I can't wait to see how yours comes out!!