Signs ! Signs !! Everywhere Are Signs !!!

Here are a few of the signs I created over the past year - some were custom orders, some were gifts for family and friends, some were just my quirky mind at play and quite a few were donation pieces for causes that are near and dear to my heart ! The letters are made from recycled/repurposed items as well as everyday objects - giving them a new life and diverting them from landfill. Enjoy browsing ! And stop by our Facebook page - Scenic Script - or visit our website - www.scenicscript.com to see more creations and get a "behind the scenes" look at what we do.
Potluck - I donated this to the community garden to mark their "potluck" plot.
My first creation !
My first creation !
Bloom - something we are all hoping to see soon.
This was a custom surname order - one of my favourites - and I just love this photo of it ! Look at that sunlight in the background ! Does it not beckon one ?
This is my quirky mind at play ! Eieio !
Eat - I gave this to friend who is a fabulous cook and offers cooking classes from her home.
Ethan - this was for a teenager who likes the Hunger Games and The Hobbit. Can you find "My Precious" ?
Friends - or, in this case - "Deer Friends"
Hugs and Kisses - just in time for Valentine's Day.
Another custom order for an awesome woman who inspired an entire neighbourhood to create a community garden.
A little Christmas Joy.
A little Christmas Joy.
Love - Industrial Style.
Love - Industrial Style.
A little Love.
A little Love.
Meow.
Meow.
Spring ! Apparently it is just around the corner !
Tea time.
Tea time.
Tot Plot - I had fun with this one - donated it to the kids at the community garden to mark their "Tot Plot".
Welcome - complete with a frosty coat of ice - it was a cold day taking this pic just before Christmas but it was beautiful out.
Wish
Wish
Woof ! And this sign doubles as a leash holder - both the "O"s hold leashes - and that little Great Dane in the foreground ... a miniature of the real Great Dane we have - Clyde ! (We have Bonnie too !)

To see more: http://www.scenicscript.com/

• Karolyn

I will absolutely try this! Family gifts for next Christmas---home made gifts are the best! Your work IS inspiring-thank you so much!

• Brocho

REALLY nice and creative pieces. Reminds me of the year we lived in New York City. I had to find some sense of humor there as I walked so I decided to try play a little game with myself. I searched for the entire Alphabet among the streets, buildings, fences, anything, snapping pictures of them. It took me about 4 weeks till I found it all. It added a new dimension to life.