Entertaining With Chalkboard Banners & Labels

I’ve always wanted to give chalkboard banners, labels and lettering a try, and this weekend's Hometalk & Michaels Pinterest Party was the perfect opportunity! I love party planning and entertaining so my mind quickly started moving in that direction. Here’s what I came up with!
This was my first time using a chalkboard pen and I was pleasantly surprised to find out you can easily wipe off any mistakes and re-do! Another pleasant surprise? Even though these chalkboard labels and pennants feel more like paper than traditional chalkboards, they’re wipeable and reusable!
I used Michael’s miniature chalkboard pennants to make this “Mmmm” banner for the brownie bites.
I couldn’t resist these speech bubble chalkboards mounted on clothespins – they’re so cute! As soon as I saw them I knew they’d be perfect clipped to the side of a bowl as a whimsical addition to a food display. I covered the front of the clothespin with washi tape for even more fun and color!
Cake pops are yummy...in case you didn't know.
Michaels' mini chalkboard pennants also make fantastic, reusable wine charms! Just scribble a name and tie them on!
Let's party!
Want to re-create some of these chalkboard banners or labels for yourself? Join me this Sunday, February 16th, for the Michaels & Hometalk Pinterest Party!

All Things G&D