Redoing an Old Laundry Room-Before and After

I have busy trying to revamp the laundry room. It was a plain boring white and now I love it. Still a few more finishing touches to go. Cabinets need painting and hooks are needed for the shelf.
It started out looking like this. Actually more white as the lighting wasn't good in this photo.
This is how the new colour transformed the space. This is Benjamin Moore's 'Solitude' I love this deep blue even in a small room.
Before of the other side of the room. I even painted the metal legs of the laundry tub blue.
After the painting we just had to close up a dryer vent hole. Somehow we had two.
I painted this found shelf with Annie Sloan 'Louis Blue.' Looking for hooks to add to this.
Founds this pop of colour last week. Still no hooks and I need to paint the cabinets.

Deltagardener

• Mag1215442

What color is that....such a happy color

• Deltagardener

@No search results.magsiasThis is Benjamin Moore Solitude. We just painted the kitchen with the same colour and I love it.