I need some ideas for DIY makeup organizers that won't cost money.

+6
Help plz!!

• Rosalie Rogers Rosalie Rogers on Aug 14, 2017
    Dump them all in an old shoebox.
  • Peg Peg on Aug 14, 2017
    I use drawer organizer bins for mine.
  • Pat Pat on Aug 14, 2017
    Do you mean to sit on your bathroom vanity, a shelf or where? A flat basket would work but you wanted to DIY. I am thinking a glass cake pan from your kitchenm or how about a flat box covered with contact paper or painted? For a little money you can get the plastic drawer units sold at the Dollar Store. That is what I use in my bathroom closet.
  • Diana Deiley Diana Deiley on Aug 14, 2017
    Okay, I'm dating myself, BUT back in elementary school we used to cover books with brown paper bags. You can do the same thing using old shoe boxes and brown bags or old wrapping paper. Get creative and have fun. You can do this!
  • C. D. Scallan C. D. Scallan on Aug 14, 2017
    You can hang cookie sheet on the wall then hot glue ,magnets from the dollar tree on the sides of small cardboard boxes that you have from tea bags and other things around the house .
  • Sunny C Sunny C on Aug 14, 2017
    Hello Jennifer; Personally, I use Baskets!!!
    Try rounding up some spare Baskets that you have in your Home, that you are not using.
    Also, Please save any boxes, that are in sizes that you can reuse to hold things.
    I do this, and it works out very well for me!!!
    I hope that this helps you!!!!! Take Care!

• Robyn Garner Robyn Garner on Aug 14, 2017
    Cheap dollar store drawer organizers will work no matter where you place them. If they are to be seen, you can spray them with plastic paint by Rustoleum. The purchases should only cost you less than $10
  • Sylvia Parke Sylvia Parke on Aug 14, 2017
    Cover cans with paper, string , anything that coordinates with the room. You can put them on the counter, in a basket that you can put away if necessary or even attach to the wall.
  • Gracie Gracie on Aug 15, 2017
    use plastic shoeboxes from the Dollar Store