How to secure curtain to shower window

+10
I bought a shower curtain to cut to size for my shower window. The wall has large tile and I don't want to drill holes in it. I thought about using stick-on/removable hooks. Do you think the hooks will hold up with moisture. Hooks I'm thinking about are the ones that have a tab for removing. Other suggestions?

• Kim Kim on Aug 18, 2017
    Command hooks has a bath and shower line Of hooks. Perhaps those would work for you?
    : )
  • Alyssa Alyssa on Aug 18, 2017
    What about a tension rod mounted inside the window?
  • 2dogal 2dogal on Aug 18, 2017
    Walmart, K-mart and other stores carry a spring curtain rod. Measure your window, then get the correct size rod. The rod fits inside the sides of the window frame.
  • Gracie Gracie on Aug 18, 2017
    I put a command hook in my bathroom to hold my scrubby and it's working fine.
  • Millie Millie on Aug 18, 2017
    What not try hot glue gun?
  • Karen Tokarse Karen Tokarse on Aug 18, 2017
    Just permanently glue the hooks with E6000.
  • Fiddledd224 Fiddledd224 on Aug 18, 2017
    Is the window small enough that you can buy a spring tension rod instead of drilling holes? Usually you can find one less than 48" wide.
  • Cin21825342 Cin21825342 on Aug 18, 2017
    Tension rods.
  • Nancy Nancy on Aug 18, 2017
    If the window isn't recessed to accept a tension rod, maybe the stick- on and removable picture hangers would work. If the hook part on the hook isn't large enough to accommodate the rod, hang a round curtain ring from the hook, then Slip the rod through the rings. The hooks are made by 3M and are sold by weights that they can hold.
  • Njones47 Njones47 on Aug 18, 2017
    Thanks for all the suggestions. Tension rods not an option but I will try some of the others.
  • Pat Pat on Aug 18, 2017
    Could you put up a shower rod, covering the whole wall and window and hang a shower curtain on it with shower rings.....maybe a white liner....just push it to the side when you are done showering. Will save your window from getting wet and in fact, the whole wall will stay dry.
  • Barb Barb on Aug 19, 2017
    command hooks with a rod or spring rod