Is it hard to rescreen a window screen

+5
  • Landsharkinnc Landsharkinnc on Aug 19, 2017
    no, Lowe/s / HomeDepot sell the little tool to put the spline in the groove, as well as nylon or aluminum screen by the roll.
  • Karen Krysowaty Karen Krysowaty on Aug 19, 2017
    It's not hard but you do need patience with tightening the screen material. Any home improvement store carries the tool to push the spline back in the groove. Make sure that the spline has not been damaged because you will need to purchase that too if it is
  • Sharon Sharon on Aug 19, 2017
    No its not at all, I did it first time without instructions or video, Go to hardware store and buy a roll or a piece a little bigger than your window, get new spline (rubber gasket). Now I would take a piece of the old stuff so you know how big around to get it. Get a splining tool that has a roller to fit the spline and you will need a box cutter knife or single edge razor blade. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMDuYmHTabU
  • Dfm Dfm on Aug 19, 2017
    i got my instruction from toh. printable.
  • Kathy Juanita Kathy Juanita on Aug 19, 2017
    They sell kits a home depot or lowes..They work awesome and are easy to do..
  • Gsi13106827 Gsi13106827 on Aug 19, 2017
    thank you for
  • Gsi13106827 Gsi13106827 on Aug 21, 2017
    ty