Best way to organize shoes?

+6
My shoes are destroying my bedroom floor! best hacky way to organize them?

• Linda Linda on Aug 20, 2017
    i bought a hanging shoe rack for my closet
  • Landsharkinnc Landsharkinnc on Aug 20, 2017
    If they are fancy 'heels' they can be put on a tierd rack; if casual flat/sports shoes they fit well in the hanging shoe bag holders; search on Hanging shoe ... rack, holder, bag - lots of choices
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Aug 20, 2017
    http://www.hometalk.com/categories/organizing/closets/shoes
  • Karen Krysowaty Karen Krysowaty on Aug 20, 2017
    You can purchase a hanging rack that hooks onto your closet door or a tiered rack on the closet floor
  • C. D. Scallan C. D. Scallan on Aug 20, 2017
    Buy cheap tension rods and stretch them across the bottom of your closet. Instant shoe racks .
  • Cin21825342 Cin21825342 on Aug 20, 2017
    I bought several shallow (12") bookcases for cheap at Walmart and store all my shoes on the shelves. They're adjustable so even boots fit.
  • Ili Ili on Aug 20, 2017
    All ideas are great....I have 2 hanging bags in our garage, if I don't want to get dusty, I cover them with an old towel...I keep them more every day and casual shoes, sandals, etc....The "precious" ones I keep them in own boxes stocked on top of each one, with the kind of shoe printed in the box facing out, or you can take a pic and attach it to the boxes...
  • Fix It Jen Fix It Jen on Aug 20, 2017
    You can even use those stick-on hooks on the wall, and hang shoes directly on it. But I like the shelves best as they are easy to take down and put back fastest.
  • Sharon Sharon on Aug 20, 2017
    I like the plastic shoe boxes from the Dollar Tree, either label end or take a picture and put it on the end with rubber cement. Stackable