Simple & Inexpensive Homework / Homeschool Corner

$50

We have a small home, with limited space. We wanted to make a special corner, in our living room, for the kids to learn. I love how simple this space is, and I love how the bins hide all of the clutter.
Watch The Video For A Detailed Look
First, add some shelving. We went with trendy cube shelving and canvas bins, so that the kids could toss their books and puzzles in and the clutter would be hidden.
Next, find a table and chairs. We found these on clearance, because they're actually for outdoor use. They work great in this space, and they were 70% off! Back To School Season = Summer Clearance
Another option are these lap desks. We love these for snacks, Play Doh, games, and homework. They're only $5 at Michaels.
Next, find some storage for the top of your shelf. These bins are from the dollar store! I love the bins there! One is for paperwork, and the other is great for flash cards, games, and Play Doh.
Don't forget a cup for pencils and crayons. The dollar store has an awesome selection for only $1
Then, add something to the wall. I chose a map. The dollar tree has awesome posters for learning spaces. I hung this one with painter's tape, so that can be easily moved/removed.
Consider adding a lamp, so your littles can better see to read and write.

That's it! Super easy and simple. I love the way that this space came together!