DIY Pen Organizer

$10

I’ve always loved August because it meant back to school time and back to school means new SCHOOL SUPPLIES! Stores are full of new notebooks, planners, and pens. I always loved perusing the back to school sections of the store. I’m a Type A person and love a handwritten to do list. I’ve started to color code my calendar and to do list so I can stay better organized. I’ve shared a lot lately about how I organize my newly finished home office and craft room and I’m adding another DIY to the long list of projects completed for that room. I used PVC, scrap wood, and a little spray paint to create a fun DIY pen organizer!

Materials:
2 inch PVC Pipe (You can get 2 foot sections)
Wood (I used scrap wood)
Spray Paint (I used Krylon Ballet Slipper)
Glue (I used Liquid Nails)
Painter’s Tape
Sandpaper

Tools:
Miter Saw
Cut your PVC pipe. I didn’t use exact measurements, just divided the 2 foot pipe into 5 uneven sections. I set the miter saw to cut at a 20 degree angle. Remember to cut so that each section has a flat bottom; you’ll have to alternate where you make the angled cuts. Sand off any rough edges.
For more information about this project as well as other easy to follow DIY tutorials and colorful crafts, please visit: http://amber-oliver.com/2016/08/diy-pen-organizer/

Amber Oliver