Help with window treatments for a 102 inch window.

Changing styles from Victorian to Farmstyle Style with shiplap walls.

  7 answers
  • Sheila Backfisch Reeves Sheila Backfisch Reeves on Aug 23, 2017
    It's just about impossible to find curtain rods to span that long of a distance. How about using a dowel as a curtain rod. Paint or stain it to match your color scheme. Support it with wood brackets painted or stained to match.
  • Barb Barb on Aug 23, 2017
    What the color theme are you wanting? I picture would half of the style furniture with the window would be great help. That window is it just a picture window separate window but joined together? I look forward to your reply
  • Peg Peg on Aug 23, 2017
    I had a window like that so I used 2 long curtain rods.
  • I have a window like that in my house. I purchased a dual curtain rod. Sheers underneath and curtains on top. That is not exactly farmhouse, but you get the idea. I stumbled over my rod on sale at Bed Bath & Beyond - and used a 20% off coupon, score! Might be something to consider with cute farmhouse curtains.
  • Michelle Webster Michelle Webster on Aug 24, 2017
    Go to the hardware store and get small hard plumbing pipes. It is cheap and easy to install and paint

  • Elizabeth Dion Elizabeth Dion on Aug 26, 2017
    Large Buffalo Checks in country colors. Request a catalog from Country Curtains. Beautiful country curtains that are very well made.
Your comment...