Linda Crandall
Linda Crandall
  • Chandler, AZ

Under Cabinet Drawers

$50.00

Hi Everyone!!! Rightnow it’s all about storage in our shop today as we show you how we increasedour kitchen storage using Under Cabinet Drawers. What are these drawers I speak of you ask? –Only the greatest thing since slide bread!

Living in a small space requires you to figure out how touse every single inch of unused space. We brought you posts to complete in between the stud cabinets featuredin our
Finished Drawers.
Finished Drawers.
Removing toe kicks under cabinets to get project started
Building the drawers and cradles.
Building the drawers and cradles.
Installing cradles under cabinet.
Installing cradles under cabinet.
Installing the drawers and cradles under the cabinet
The full extended side mount drawer glides we used.
Sides of drawers.
Sides of drawers.
Linda Crandall

• Lynn Nohos

what is the "cradle"

• Shuganne

Did I miss the details on how you open them? And, sorry, Linda, but my first thought was, I'd have to vacuum the mouse, uh, remnants out first. I live in a 107 year old house in the middle of cornfields. However, in your newer house in your neighborhood, this is a fantastic space saver. Thanks for sharing!

• Dolly Carter
    An hour ago

The details of the instructions were a little confusing to me but I LOVE this idea. In response to the mouse issue, I think it looks like a thin lid could be attached with maybe a piano hinge and a small knob attached for opening once it's pulled out. One of the best DIYs I've seen!!!

• Sharon
    An hour ago

I have no room on my tiny bathroom floor for a scale, I believe this has solved my issue!!