Should I paint this room grey blue or leave it beige?

+14
The room has the kitchen at one end and living at the other .
q should i paint this room grey blue or leave it beige
Living room
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Aug 25, 2017
    Painting is a very personal question. What do you like? Do you want a different look then go for it.
    • Emma Slater Emma Slater on Aug 27, 2017
      Start working at home with Google! It's by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Friday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this - 4 weeks past. I began this 5-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $85 per hour. Go this site and start your work.. Good luck... http://www.Jobzon3.com
  • My vote is for the gray/blue, but ir depends on whether ot not it will be complimentary with your kitchen. If so, go for it!
  • Janet Panos Janet Panos on Aug 25, 2017
    With the TV and comfortable couches, this definitely looks like a room for relaxing. Grey blue is a relaxing color. I think you will be very happy with the grey blue!
  • Kathy Kathy on Aug 25, 2017
    I would do gray blue. It already looks blue to me.
  • Susan K Mullins Susan K Mullins on Aug 25, 2017
    I think I would paint it grey and add some white trim.

• Joyce McCluer Pappan Joyce McCluer Pappan on Aug 25, 2017
    Go for a change to grey blue. It would be cheaper to stay with beige if cost is a factor
  • Judy Judy on Aug 25, 2017
    paint just one wall and leave the others white, it would make a differance
  • Car9469183 Car9469183 on Aug 25, 2017
    What do you think..blue or beige.
  • Dl.5660408 Dl.5660408 on Aug 25, 2017
    The blue gray makes your room look bigger and brighter and brings out the blue in your painting
  • Ana Bacallao Ana Bacallao on Aug 25, 2017
    Now I understand what you were showing us ! I say definitely go with blue gray because it is more soothing and gives the room a more up to date look.

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Aug 25, 2017
    What about Duckegg Blue or
    eau d'Nil (pale green)
  • Ellis Ellis on Aug 25, 2017
    I really think the blue is prettier, and the room looks lighter and brighter.
  • Emily Emily on Aug 25, 2017
    For me it would be blue, since that is the choice I made for our living room.
  • Mer22439402 Mer22439402 on Aug 26, 2017
    Color is very personal . I like the grey blue because it brings life into the room and with the white ceiling the room will be brighter and your furniture and painting would blend in nicely. After your decision please show us after completion. Good luck.
  • Cindy Cindy on Aug 28, 2017
    Definitely the blue
  • Chloe Crabtree Chloe Crabtree on Jun 16, 2021

The grey blue will certainly lighten the room and reflect more light than the beige.