How do I unclug my kitchen sink?

+5
I have added draino, hot water, boiling water, and every chemical I can find and no luck.

• Dl.5660408 Dl.5660408 on Aug 25, 2017
    You could try baking soda spooned into the drain followed by vinegar then 20min. later boiling water
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Aug 25, 2017
    http://www.hometalk.com/5929110/the-easy-way-to-unclog-your-drains
  • William William on Aug 25, 2017
    Since you've tried just about everything the clog must be further down the line. You probably need to rod it through.
  • Carol Carol on Aug 25, 2017
    You can buy or rent a "drain snake". You insert end into drain, hand crank with handle . The snake gets down to where it's stopped up, then remove and it should pull out whatever the plug is. Then run lots of hot water down drain.
  • Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Aug 25, 2017
    Use a Sink Plunger
  • KattywhampusLOL KattywhampusLOL on Aug 25, 2017
    Hello Jarriola, Have you tried using a plumbing snake or disconnecting the u-shaped pipe under the sink to see what might be in there clogging it up? I am posting a few DIY videos below to show you how, in case you haven't tried to do those things, but I also want to let you know that if it didn't help for you to do them, you may have a bigger problem furtherdown the line or into the sewer and might have to hire a professional to check things out.
    Thanks for asking Hometalk for solutions. If these don't work for you I would call a professional.

• Yofrendonna Yofrendonna on Aug 25, 2017
    Call a plumber
  • Pat Pat on Aug 25, 2017
    Once you get it cleaned out (our plumber told us this) pour cloryx down the drain every month or so....about a quart. We do this with our tub, our shower and washer drain and have had no more problems. This is IF you are on the city sewer.