Sassy Townhouse Living
Sassy Townhouse Living
  • East Stroudsburg, PA

Glass Jar Lighting

If you’re like me, you love lights, candles, and any illumination. I decided I needed something more for my bathroom to provide just the right amount of illumination to create that warm glow. My mind starting going then, Voila! I found a glass candle holder that I was using for my three-wick candles from Pier One, and turned it into this! Please visit my blog for more crafty ideas!
The final results. What a warm and beautiful glow this provides!
Closer up
Closer up
This is where you get creative. You can reuse any glass containers you find in your home, or visit your friendly Pier One as they have loads of these in stock.
Insert the smaller glass cup into the larger and begin to wrap your lights around in an upward motion. I placed a few lights inside the purple glass as well as I love the color it will throw.
Once you are done wrapping, it should look something like this.
Closer up
Closer up
I wanted to add another photo to show that the cord really doesn't look so bad for those of you who decide to go with the corded version.

Sassy Townhouse Living

• Paula Perry

I like the idea of the potpourri, perhaps if you put it inside the red colored glass and put the lights around it, it would be safer?

• Sassy Townhouse Living

I thought of that as well. I think I can give it a shot for sure! thanks much!