Front Door Revamp

$200

We decided it was time to replace our front door which was a little old and tattered but then I decided to rather give it a fresh new but antique look. I wanted something different than the boring and ordinary. So here's what I went with!

Using some creativity , Annie Sloan paint, Annie Sloan clear and black wax, a few appliqués (from Rustic Bling and black antique iron ware (from Iron Mongery Cape Town) I achieved the look I was going for in one weekend. Yay!

The result look is astonishing and I am so proud of this project. Take a look at how I did this project.
front door revamp
1. Before photo.
This is what our front door looked before we redid it. First I cleaned the door very well from dust and dirt. Here I already applied a sweep of paint.
front door revamp
2. During the process
After I applied the paint, the door is painted and ready for the wax.
front door revamp
I applied the wax for that rustic farmhouse effect, just look at that! It looks so fabulous! And this is our end result.
front door revamp
End result.

I am so happy with how it came out, and it was fun to do! I hope you enjoyed!

• Annie Sloan Paint and wax  (Arum Symphony - local Distibutor)
  • Appliqués  (Rustic Bling)
  • Iron ware  (Ironmongery Cape Town)

• Annette

Beautiful, awesome, gorgeous, perfect, AMAZING!!
  • Alice

OMG, STUNNING. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT. SOOOO UNIQUE.