Peppermint Clean Windows

$10

Since I have discovered Infused Oils and flower water, I have had so much fun discovering all their uses! Diffused Peppermint Water has amazing cleaning effects. There is some kind of degreasing properties which makes my life so simple!
peppermint clean windows
My windows haven't been cleaned yet this summer, which is pretty obvious! If you zoom in you can see the streaks better-- of course for effect!

peppermint clean windows
I had an old towel and some Distilled Peppermint Spray on hand. I sprayed all the windows inside and out and
left for a few minutes. There were some greasy spots that needed extra time to sit and let those powerful ingredients do their work!
peppermint clean windows
It literally took less than 10 minutes to clean! This just made the stress that comes with a messy life of being a mom, wife, and business owner a little more bearable!

peppermint clean windows
Diffused Peppermint Spray Recipe

Fill a pot with Distilled Water and bring to a boil. Place fresh Peppermint leaves into pot. Be sure to just cover the leaves and let simmer on low for 30-60 minutes. Let your leaves and water cool. Allow to rest for a few days and then strain into Mason jars or spray bottle. Place in cool dark place until ready to use.

Also view our store to purchase
your own!

• Diffused Peppermint Spray  (Had some)
  • Cloth or paper towel  (Had some)

To see more: https://facebook.com/commerce/products/1900083853340123

• Marie

Can you use peppermint oil instead of the leaves?

• Nicki Redekop

I haven't used the oil. I think it might be too oily. But you can always try!!

1 comment