Spray Paint & Glaze Kitchen Counter Make Over

$200
Advanced

Making your Formica counter tops into trendy counter tops for 200.00 is a dream come true!
Before
Preparation is key! Scrub counters, sand them clean & smooth. Use tac cloth to get all the fine dirt removed.
Rustoleum Spray Paint & Flexible sandpaper
You can use acrylic paint, you can use the sponge paint to make a faux granite look but for me & my house I wanted black high gloss and I have a hubby who has a talent with laying down spray paint so we used 4 cans & plenty of ventilation!
The paper on the wall was for over spray
If you are NOT using spray paint just cover the bottom cupboards and lay paper on floor to catch the self leveling glaze.
After spray paint dried for an hour hubby used high end paint brush to drag the glaze heavily over all the surface and back.
Lowes: Glaze Coat 68.98 or if you go to Home Depot they have EnviroTex Lite pour on high gloss finish. Ask for it about the same price. Its not just wood varnish its an epoxy like glaze that self levels itself but will drip down the cabinets. You can buy "kits" or you can go this way & be real DIY! You can watch youtube videos to gain confidence . I just wanted to show you this amazing transformation!
Ta Da!
Back Splash
Ran out of time the weekend and the stainless black appliances will be here next week. I'll come back and show all of the make over later!

21 Clever Wind Chimes You Can Make
31 Ways For You To Style Your Garden
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
20 Easy Projects To Help You Get Ready For Easter
Hometalk's Top 20 DIY Crafts For Kids
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
3 Great Projects To Flip Your Cookie Sheet Pans
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized