Clear Choice Remodeling
Clear Choice Remodeling
  • San Antonio, TX

Welcome....Come On In!

Cabinets....counter tops...lighting....new appliances.....all come together to make a kitchen of warmth and space. What a difference!
welcome come on in, appliances, countertops, home decor, kitchen cabinets, kitchen design, lighting
Before Picture
Before Picture
Before Picture
Before Picture
Before Picture
Before Picture

• Laura Dennison

This is beautiful. We are getting to build a new house and our kitchen is set up like yours. Except I have the sink planned for the island instead of the cooktop - now I am wondering if my life would be less complicated if I do the set up like yours.

• Clear Choice Remodeling

@Laura Dennison I don't think one is better than the other. My client just had the cook top on the island, so we left it there but moved it over.

• Move Masters

Well the kitchen truly looks ravishing, i like the interior & exterior looks, the cabinet boxes are giving the smoky looks with lighting fixtures are giving the required zeal that we all look forward to. Hope all these are within the budget of every common man.