Make Your Grout Look Like New!

$15

I can’t believe we’ve been in our current house for over two years. In a way, it feels like we just moved in here. It was our first single family home. We love having a spacious, private backyard for the kids. We love having an in-house washer & dryer to make laundry day a breeze. We also love our family-friendly neighborhood. However, there has always been one thing that bothered me about this place…

The
make your grout look like new
Not pretty, right? Actually, this is downright embarrassing, but I’m keeping it real for my readers.
make your grout look like new
Here's a close-up of the grout. It's so discolored. Even though I have tried scrubbing the grout with an old toothbrush, it still never looked attractive!
make your grout look like new
Here is my husband applying the Grout Renew solution. It was easy to use. Simply pour some of the solution over the grout and use a toothbrush (or finger) to spread it out over the grout. Be sure to work in a small area at a time to avoid the solution drying before you are done. Also, wipe up any solution that gets on the tile before it dries. You can see how the areas covered by the Grout Renew are fresh and light in color. It’s looking so much better, right?
make your grout look like new
Doesn't it look so much better?
make your grout look like new
And here's a wider view of the kitchen after treatment. My floor looks brand new. I love the way this product worked! For more tips & pics, please visit the blog post below.
EngineerMommy

• Beth

I swear in my next house, I am installing those tiles that look like wood, and grouting with dark brown grout. That way, the dogs won't scratch the floors and the grout won't look nasty, even if it is!

• Polly Fuller

learned the hard way. used light grout. looks awful now. small dogs dirty everything on the floor with muddy paws. it's dark tile for me from now on.