How to keep a plastic shower curtain liner from blowing inward

+4
My shower stall is not very wide and when I'm showering, the plastic liner keeps blowing inward making it feel very cramped. Magnets won't work because the shower base is fiberglass. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

• Merrilee Morrison-Cotter Merrilee Morrison-Cotter on Aug 31, 2017
    I don't kow if this will help, but I saw a what I think was a heavier lining last night at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. The claim was that it would help to keep the bottom from bowing in. I really didn't look at it because it wasn't something I need, but you could start there. Hope this helps you.
  • Jen O. Jen O. on Aug 31, 2017
    Not much really, but a good idea is to try large binder clips across the bottom (if you don't care what it looks like lol). Large binder clips are cheap, can be removed or moved around and should keep the curtain from at least hitting up against you while you are showering. Also, they come in many colors to match, and if they rust no biggie since you can buy a small box for couple dollars or check the dollar store. Just make sure you get the largest ones for the most weight. Just a thought... good luck
  • Sjt29229935 Sjt29229935 on Aug 31, 2017
    You could try small magnets on the bottom edge of the curtain, One on one side of the curtain and the other opposite it. I would use at least 4 sets (total of 8 magnets) along the bottom. Often there is metal in the tub and the magnets hold the curtain in place. They come off easily for cleaning. Used to have curtains and liners with them in the hem. Worth a shot and dollar store magnets are cheap.
  • DesertRose DesertRose on Aug 31, 2017
    WE buy the shower curtains that have the magnets in the bottom
  • Cecille Bronkowitz Cecille Bronkowitz on Dec 31, 2020

Simply install a Shower Linerizer. https://www.linerizer.com

• Kris Kris on Jan 01, 2021

install a proper bathroom vent just outside the tub/shower.