How to clean Siding?

+7
  • Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Sep 02, 2017
    What is your question about siding?
    • Jaxs Jaxs on Sep 03, 2017
      Hi you want to clean your siding? This is what I do have it power washed and it looks like knew. I live in a mobile home and we have to do this once a yr, but it always turns out great. There are companies that do that just check it out. .Good Luck
  • 2dogal 2dogal on Sep 02, 2017
    What do you want to know about siding?
  • Melanie Melanie on Sep 03, 2017
    If you go to Home Depot or Lowes store they have a product for cleaning siding. The container hooks up to a garden hose, you spray it on your siding and let sit for about five minutes then spray off with water. I have used this and it works great and is enviromentally friendly, won't hurt grass plants etc
  • Fiddledd224 Fiddledd224 on Sep 03, 2017
    Besides using a power washer for the big and hard to reach areas, I use a Mr. Clean Sponge and a hose. Works BETTER than a power washer!!! (Use the Heavy Duty ones for this job!)
  • Marge Marge on Sep 03, 2017
    My husband just cleaned ours. He used Clorox bleach and water. 3 parts bleach to 1 part water. He put this in a sprayer. For small areas he used a spray bottle. Spray it on and scrub with a brush than rinse with water. We have tried all the cleaners made in the last 42 years. This is the cheapest and the best we have ever tried. It did a wonderful job. And it won't hurt your pkants.
  • Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Sep 03, 2017
    If you want to do it yourself, you can wash it with soap & water then hose it down. It's a lot of work to do it yourself, especially when it's a large youse. They do have 'special' house cleaners if you're a person who like a special product. Look in any hardware type store or department.
  • Betty Tuffner Betty Tuffner on Sep 03, 2017
    A hose with a power nozzle and a deck brush. Think twice about the Clorox or Windex.
  • Charly Charly on Sep 03, 2017
    There is a product called "Wet and Forget, that you can purchase at Lowe's or Home Depot. You just spray it on and forget it. Works great !
  • Ginny Ginny on Sep 04, 2017
    Powerwashing.