Which area rug should I choose?

+17
70% off sale ends today and I really need help choosing which design would work best in my front room. You can find all the details of my room at www.colorsmixedtogether.com
Thanks for your help!
which area rug should i choose, flooring, home decor
  • MM&D MM&D on Feb 19, 2014
    2. Good combination of all the colors but yet not super overwhelming.
  • Z Z on Feb 19, 2014
    I'd kick out 4-7, though gorgeous, they are all faddish and will be "dated" before you know it. One, as in IKat, probably fits that category, but it's a fairly new fad so you could get quite a few years out of it before you're tired of seeing it every where. And really IKat is a a pattern so it varies more than chevron and words do. That being said I would personally kick out #4 because though it's been the craze for awhile now it doesn't seem to fit into the fad category, I just don't care for anything burlap like. It's more than likely itchy and not something I'd want to walk barefoot on. That leaves #2. Very pretty. Contemporary enough to have a fresh feel, but just a tad of traditional in it's design to last. Ha! Are you sorry you asked? I didn't meant to get so wordy.
  • Lea Grossman Lea Grossman on Feb 20, 2014
    I like #6!
  • WalkTheCreativePath WalkTheCreativePath on Feb 20, 2014
    I love #2, where is that one from?
  • Kimberly Glinski Kimberly Glinski on Feb 20, 2014
    These are all from Rugs USA. I chose 1. Thanks for all the feedback!
  • Yvonne Yvonne on Feb 20, 2014
    I like 1 or 2 but leaning toward 2. But I would lose the floral pillows. They stick out a little too much. Perhaps a slightly more muted floral would work,.
  • Nikki Nikki on Feb 20, 2014
    I think they all are great rugs but I love #4 I actually want it for my house and I think I'm the only one who chose that one lol, I do think to give better advice I would have to see the room your working with because what I love for my house may look terrible in someone else's it all depends on what your decor is and what look your going for, but I think they are all very cute so I'm sure which ever you choose will look great =)
  • WalkTheCreativePath WalkTheCreativePath on Feb 21, 2014
    Love #1 too, great choice! Can you tell me the name of #2, couldn't find it by sight. Thanks!
  • Sue Hebert Sue Hebert on Feb 21, 2014
    I like #2.
  • Jen R Jen R on Feb 21, 2014
    I like #2. I am not a fan of chevron overall so for me that is out & like previous comments, feel like would be dated in a few years. For me chevron rug & pillows is too much chevron. I like #2 because it has blue undertones, but the yellow/brown is prominent, giving the room some added color. I also really like #4. Honestly, they are all nice - can't go wrong.
  • Baseballshoppingmomma Baseballshoppingmomma on Feb 21, 2014
    Loving #2!!
  • Shari Veater Shari Veater on Feb 21, 2014
    I love 1 and 2
  • Diana Lafavor Diana Lafavor on Feb 21, 2014
    I like 2 it gives more options to bring in other colors
  • Pamela Bendall Pamela Bendall on Feb 21, 2014
    I saw #2 at Home Goods in Memphis Tn a couple hours ago. $299 for 7.9x10
  • Opal Opal on Feb 21, 2014
    I agree, #1 is my favorite. I would love to see this in your room, please post.
  • Dolores DeLuise Dolores DeLuise on Feb 21, 2014
    Just my opinion, but #1 touches my heart. Also, I agree with Becky that the chevron and the words are faddish.
  • Marlene Collins Marlene Collins on Feb 22, 2014
    I like number 3, only because you have a lot of design happening on your walls,sofa you need one solid piece to tie everything together!
  • Leslie Smith Leslie Smith on Feb 23, 2014
    2 love the colors that can be incorporated with lots of accessories Plus will show less dirt if in a high traffic area
  • Laurie G Laurie G on Feb 23, 2014
    I like # 4. I think it is a soft look and would go with all the furniture.And it's not so busy so you can add art, and other pieces that might be busy in color. # 3 is TO plain however.