New Color for Old Pumpkins

$0

I'm updating some older fall decor and these pumpkins and basket are on my list of "to do" stuff. So I'm going to paint them , something different, something more... hmm
I'm going to look on the computer for other pumpkin colors. I found some pretty colorful pumpkins!
Orange pumpkins, orange basket be GONE  with some paint!
I started with Marshmallow color from Country Chic (thanks for the gift!) and painted both pumpkins.
I wasn't sure what color to use so I tested a few out on the bottom of one pumpkin. I like the darker one
I used a small flat brush around the stalk,
then started to make lines down the seams of the pumpkin. I used the brush to dab on the line (a sort of smudge). I just followed the lines on the pumpkin! Super easy! Wow they look great!
I then painted the basket with the Marshmallow too!
Added some moss.
Now add a few little leaves to the mix and FINISHED!!
That is what paint can do! Love  my updated pumpkin basket ! Now they have some character!
Remember if I can make this so can you! Thanks for looking!

Save Your Old Cans For These 31 Home Decor Ideas
Add A Hint Of Farmhouse Style In Your Home With These Ideas
Cuddling Up At Home With A Bottle Of Wine? Then Try These Projects!
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
These Clever Ideas Will Help You With Spring Cleaning
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous

• Jackie Phillips Roberts
    Jackie Phillips Roberts

Absolutely love...I have a ton of artificial pumpkins and this made them look SO real. Thank you, thank you!

• Jennifer
      Jennifer

Aww thank you Jackie! If you have a bunch of them try different color combos for more realism !

• Linda Premo
    Linda Premo

I love your look. So much more creative and artistic than plain old orange!!!

• Jennifer
      Jennifer

They needed an update so bad that just plain white would have been better but I also needed some color and I love to paint! Thank you so much Linda!