Ideas to make little thank you gifts for a housewarming party!

+7
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Sep 05, 2017
    For how many people and what is the budget?
  • Nancy Wilson Nancy Wilson on Sep 05, 2017
    I like the idea of personalization when it comes to thank you gifts. May I recommend a small bowl, candle holder or wine glass that you have turned into a special gift for your friends/family. You can make them all the same to represent you and your family or personalize them individually to your guests. I guess it all depends on how much time you have. There are plenty of sites (especially Pinterest) with ideas. Have a great party.
  • DesertRose DesertRose on Sep 05, 2017
    One party I attended the host put a basket at the entrance with home made candles for each guest. She got the small candle holders like for mini tea lights and melted white tapered candles (25 cents each) to pour into them with the wicks she saved from the tapered candles cut to fit. She also added color with a small piece of crayon and some oils for scents. A thank you not said "Thank you for warming our home, now you can warm yours" on cardstock and put it in the back of the basket. Others have used small mason jars the size of salt and pepper shakers with a handle with the same candles. Hope this helps.
  • Janet Panos Janet Panos on Sep 05, 2017
    Hello Ann! Love the ideas presented here. Pick one that appeals to you and is suitable for the occasion:

• Karen Krysowaty Karen Krysowaty on Sep 05, 2017
    I found this idea on either pinterest or hometalk but I love it You put a hole in the center of a wine cork and insert some moss and artificial succulents then place a magnet on the back for the fridge. I have given them out as little gifts and as name tags for gifts.
  • Sunny C Sunny C on Sep 05, 2017
    Hello Ann; I hope that the below links will be of help to you!!!!
    Some of the gifts will get quite a reaction, as they are absolutely Beautiful!!!
    Have fun making your gifts! Take Care!

www.move.org/blog/14-housewarming-party-favors-guaranteed-impress-guests
    www.diys.com/housewarming-gifts
  • Fiddledd224 Fiddledd224 on Sep 05, 2017
    Decoupage photos of the housewarming to square tiles, add felt to the back and make drink coasters (a set of 4 for each guest would be really nice)