The Single Girl's Guide to Buying a House- thoughts?

+2
Did you know that single girls, especially millennials, are one of the largest home buyer groups today? As a serial house flipper, a Realtor, a Girl Boss, and a homeowner, I've used my experiences from all of those to provide the Single Girl's Guide to Buying a House! https://bachelorettepadflip.com/2017/09/05/the-single-girls-guide-to-buying-a-house/
t the single girl s guide to buying a house
  • Shoshana Shoshana on Sep 06, 2017
    Cool tips :)
  • Fiddledd224 Fiddledd224 on Sep 06, 2017
    Without having read this book, I hope there is a section on pre-qualifying for a mortgage and creating a budget that incorporates the mortgage payment plus all of the costs associated with it -- routine maintenance (including lawn care and snow removal), taxes, and emergencies. As a certified home buyer counselor, I have seen too many lose their homes because this vital step was skipped. Otherwise, congrats on your publication!
  • William William on Sep 06, 2017
    Love this! Super great tips and insights. Buying a home is a big move. Your link covers all the basics. Love the one "DON’T BUY A HOUSE WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND".
  • Cynthia H Cynthia H on Sep 11, 2017
    I tell my single daughter "location, location" and don't take on more house than you can manage yourself, both cost wise and maintenance wise.