HOW TO CLEAN YOUR OVEN WITH BAKING SODA & VINEGAR!

$2

I show you how to clean your oven with baking soda and vinegar!
I'm going to be showing you how to clean your oven with baking soda and vinegar using products that you can find right in your kitchen. I'm really excited to show you how I transformed my nasty, dirty oven over night! It's actually amazing to see such a drastic transformation.

Please watch the video below to see this technique in action. Come stop by my youtube channel for other fun videos and follow me on social media!

SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel! - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC86cc9AQwyEPj9fwnItDtaQ?view_as=subscriber
CONNECT WITH ME!  Bethany's Instagram: http://instagram.com/bethany.fontaine/

Let's get started because my oven really needs a cleaning! Here is what it looks like before I start to clean. 
First remove the racks from your oven.

Take out your pure white vinegar and baking soda. You'll need 1 cup of baking soda which you should pour in the glass bowl as well as a third of a cup of water until it makes a thick paste. 
You'll need 1 cup of baking soda which you should pour in the glass bowl as well as a third of a cup of water until it makes a thick paste. Add them together and mix it well.
Spread the baking soda mixture onto the surface of your oven. Clean in circular motions. I used a cloth but i think using a sponge might work even better!
I moved inside the oven to clean the bottom and sides. 
Now it's time to let it sit over night. A little patience can go along way.
I also cleaned the oven racks with all purpose cleaner just to go one step further! 
12 hours later...I found an empty spray bottle and filled it with vinegar. Spray it onto the surface of your oven! It will fizz which is super satisfying ;)
Once your oven is covered in vinegar take a cloth and rub away the baking soda mixture and grime!
Take a spatula to scrape away the bits stuck on to the bottom of the oven. This step can get messy and might take a while all depending on how nasty your oven is ;) For my oven it took a good 10 min.
Once all the nasty stuck on grime is removed, wipe your oven down with a warm damp cloth to get rid of the vinegar and baking soda. After everything is wiped clean, dry the surface of your oven with a dry cloth and TA DA! Now you have a beautiful, clean and glistening oven! :)

We want to help you DIY, so some of the materials in this post are linked to sellers. Just so you know, Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.

To see more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73OVlUSP_yM&feature=youtu.be