Modern Farmhouse Laundry Room REVEAL!

$20000
4 Months

We built a room on the back of our home to create a mud room/ laundry room for our family! It is super functional for us. The room includes a folding and sorting station for laundry, a washer and dryer station, a sink station, plus a coat station too. We DIY'ed this whole project by ourselves and you can too! Come check it out!
modern farmhouse laundry room reveal
Here is my laundry room before! YIKES! It was small, crammed, and disorganized! Do you see the window? We tore out the window and turned it into a doorway into the new laundry room area we built on the back of our house.
modern farmhouse laundry room reveal
You can see here how we built the laundry room onto the back of our house.
modern farmhouse laundry room reveal
We added wood planks and barn lights to the walls to give our laundry room a modern farmhouse look.
modern farmhouse laundry room reveal
We also built a cabinet where I can fold clothes and sort them into baskets for each of my children to put their clothes away. :)
modern farmhouse laundry room reveal
We also found this vintage concrete sink on Craigslist, and it is my favorite part of the room!

To see the full REVEAL, click on the link to go visit my blog!
Beneath My Heart