"The Mostly Recycled Greenhouse" - For Under $400.00

$400.00
1 Month

Yes your dream of having a greenhouse can become a reality! We built our greenhouse for somewhere between $300.00 to $400.00. We re-used lots of materials including red brick mulch from a friend and a metal roof from the scrap yard. My husband scavenged and collected other items to complete this job for us as well. I love our greenhouse and have proudly put it on the local greenhouse tour in our area for a couple of years now.
A view of our "Mostly Recycled" Greenhouse at night nestled against the woods in the back drop!
My husband also found this kitchen table from a kitchen that was getting thrown out we use this as our potting table.
We reused some refrigerant tanks and filled them with water to use as heat synchs they heated the space in the daytime and help keep the greenhouse temperate at night time.

Karen Lynn @Lil' Suburban Homestead