Help! How do I hide my stacked washer and dryer?

+7
Hello! I have a small beach cottage but the landlord got the wrong size washer and dryer for the apartment and it's way bigger then everything else in the kitchen. it has to go there since the hookups for it are right there. Any ideas for me on how I can hide/ cover this stacked washer & dryer? Any suggestions would really help me out!
q help how do i hide my stacked washer and dryer
  • Bobbie Bobbie on Sep 10, 2017
    Hope this will give you a couple workable ideas!!
    How To Hide Washer & Dryer in Cute Rental Kitchen? — Good ...
  • Babette Babette on Sep 10, 2017
    A quick inexpensive fix is a tension rid and curtain or shower curtain.
  • Sharon Sharon on Sep 10, 2017
    You could also use a hula hoop and make a tent for it. https://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/?rs=ac&len=2&q=hula%20hoop%20tent%20diy&eq=hula%20hoop%20tent&etslf=15959&term_meta[]=hula%7Cautocomplete%7Cundefined&term_meta[]=hoop%7Cautocomplete%7Cundefined&term_meta[]=tent%7Cautocomplete%7Cundefined&term_meta[]=diy%7Cautocomplete%7Cundefined
  • Big lulu Big lulu on Sep 10, 2017
    Talk to the landlord and see if they can switch the over-sized W/D with a smaller unit. It's like the elephant in the room. You can cover it as mentioned above but it's still going to take up the same amount of floor space.
  • Liz Liz on Sep 10, 2017
    Google in "Decals for Appliances", and you'll find some really beautiful cling, easy to remove decals in every theme imaginable. There are even beach themes, pallet wood decals and beautiful tile decals in every decorating color. The decal for a refrigerator can be cut to fit the dryer and washer. Have fun!!
  • Sharon Wenzlaff Sharon Wenzlaff on Sep 10, 2017
    put it in your bathroom
  • Barb Barb on Sep 10, 2017
    Are you able to turn it so the Back is facing the sink area so it's not sticking out so far ( maybe not due to the pipes right)?? If you know someone handy build and two walls on each side and cubboard door or bifold door on the front to make it look some what like a big broom closet. I'm hoping you get a solution 📌⚒
  • Vicky Davis Vicky Davis on Sep 11, 2017
    Or assemble a pipe and canvas cover up. Make frames of pipe, either metal or PVC, fit canvas to each 'panel', make a frame for the back wall too, but don't cover, just use it for the bracing. The front panel could be made into a 'door'. [There are tons of PVC/ pipe assembly instructions out there.] You might need some bracing at the top too. Many a 'shower' enclosure has been created with pipe, so why not this?