Where could I find an 16-18 inch wooden (or plastic) tri-fold shutter?

This was given to me as an idea to hide the back of my flat screen TV and all the cords since it sits on a stand next to a low divider wall which exposes the back to the next room. Problem is, I can't find one! Any ideas?

  7 answers