Fall Porch Inspirations

$20

Step by step ideas to get your porch ready for fall!
Begin by adding a reversible fall wreath to your door.

Here is the link to make this wreath -

Add paper mache pumpkin topiaries.

Here is the link how to make these paper mache pumpkins -

After making the pumpkins, I turned my outdoor pots upside down and stuck a wooden dowel into the drainage hole in the bottom of the pot. (Measure the drainage how to determine the size of your dowel (purchased at Walmart.)
Make a hole in the bottom of your largest pumpkin and glue it on the dowel using E6000.
Glue the other two pumpkins to each other using E6000 glue.

On the top pumpkin, add a stem by cutting a small piece of tree branch and gluing it to the top.
Glue fall leaf garland, purchased at AC Moore, to the pumpkins using E6000.
Add a fall sign.
This sign was made with 8 lathing strips stapled together. (Lathing strips can be purchased at Lowe's in bundles which will give you enough strips to do many projects.)
The word "FALL" and the owl were cut out of scrapbook paper using a Cricut.
The word and owl were Mod Podged onto the wood which makes this sign weatherproof.
Add a welcome mat (purchased at Michael's)
And fall mums (purchased at Lowe's. Check the clearance rack for discounted mums)

Hope this post inspires you to decorate your front porch for fall. Happy Fall!!
This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)
We want to help you DIY, so some of the materials in this post are linked to sellers. Just so you know, Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.

Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
15 Easy & Colorful DIY Projects For Your Home
15 Cute Ways To Decorate Tin Cans Into Planters
Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas
3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
12 Container Garden Ideas to Kick Off Spring
18 Stunning Backsplash Ideas You Do Not Want To Miss!
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
15 Perfectly Round Tables

• Ivory

wow, wow, and wow, this is absolutely fabulous.
  • Jeanette S

THIS IS ONE OF THE CUTEST PORCH DISPLAYS I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!! LOVE IT...ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

BTW, Thanks for posting this...I plan to steal the wreath idea for Christmas this year. A friend is giving me permission to come over and trim his grape vines so I can make my own wreaths. The weather has finally gotten cold enough here in Atlanta to run the snakes away so I am going over this week.
    I will make a Santa for the center of the ring and put poinsettia! I have a full 6 weeks to put it together! I have everything I need on hand. I will post a photo of what I do!