Ashley Thurman
Ashley Thurman
  • Appleton, WI

Vintage Travel Themed Nursery

A vintage inspired nursery for the last baby of the family! I was inspired by my husband's old wooden train he had as a kid, and I love all things vintage, so thus the theme : ) I got most items from from thrift stores, garage sales, and things I already had.
Most of the decor items were thrifted and cost less than $5.
vintage travel themed nursery, bedroom ideas, home decor, repurposing upcycling
My favorite part of the rooms is by far the wooden arrows! I have a tutorial for those too!
This wooden train was my inspiration piece!
Ashley Thurman

• Michelle

I collect antique maps and have a gallery in my dinning room. I just got some old school maps, the kind that pull down. They are huge. Since they are not valuable I am going to stretch like canvas and place on plant shelves.

• Ashley Thurman

@Michelle That is awesome! I looked for some of those but couldn't find any that weren't super expensive! That will look fantastic!