Artificial Christmas tree in front porch

+6
  • Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Sep 16, 2017
    What is your question?
  • Love the idea! If you have the space, go for it. Just choose ornaments that will not break and make sure it is tied down or braced if your area is prone to wind. I think it looks so welcoming and festive.
  • Ebbjdl Ebbjdl on Sep 16, 2017
    What's the question? I think a artificial tree would look nice, if you can display it where people would see it. EJL.
  • Dfm Dfm on Sep 16, 2017
    deck it out for each season- or- month ie snow flakes in jan. hearts in febuary the lion of march etc.
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Sep 16, 2017
    http://www.hometalk.com/categories/seasonal-decor/christmas/porches
  • Dfm Dfm on Sep 16, 2017
    decorate according to month......December snow flakes feb hearts etc.
  • Barb Barb on Sep 16, 2017
    Yes it's almost that time of the season around the corner. Displaying artificial trees on the porch is charming and here's a few of the favorites I found.
  • Chubby58 Chubby58 on Sep 16, 2017
    I have an artificial tree on my front porch and I have to bring it in every year because the birds were building nest in there. I think An artificial tree looks great on your porch with little lights on it all year round.
  • B. Enne B. Enne on Sep 17, 2017
    Good idea!